"We", "Us" and "Our" - means Elite Numbers Limited
"the website" or "our website" - means www.elite-numbers.com
"personal information" - means information which identifies you as an individual, in your capacity as a consumer, a business customer or any in any other capacity when you visit our website.
We are registered under the data protection laws in the UK. Any personal information will be used in accordance with these laws.
Elite Numbers will collect the following information, through telephone, written correspondence and via the website:
- Your personal information such as you're name, home/business address, contact telephone numbers and email address.
- Your credit card details to enable us to process your orders or arrange refunds. All credit card /online payments are sent over 128-bit encryption for secure payment. To process card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or the credit card agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose. We may have to transfer your personal information to countries outside the EEA which do not provide the same level of data protection as the UK. If we do make such a transfer, we will put a contract in place to ensure your information is protected as required under the data protection laws.
- Your preferences and use of email updates;
- Your IP Address to monitor your usage of the website.
We will use your personal information to :
- Process your order
- Provide after sales service. ( we may pass on your information to other organizations to supply/deliver products
- We may use your email to send you information on other products and services
- We will disclose your information to our service providers and agents for these purposes. We may keep your information for a reasonable period to contact you about our services in the future; if you do not want us to do this, you can opt out by ticking the box below.
- To help us to make credit decisions about you, to prevent fraud, to check your identity and to prevent money laundering, we may search the files of credit reference agencies who will record any credit searches on your file.
- We may share your information with organisations who are our business partners. We or they may contact you by mail, telephone or email to let you know about any goods, or promotions which may be of interest to you. Please tick this box if you do not wish to receive such information from but remember that this will preclude you from receiving any of our special offers or promotions. Please tick this box if you do not wish to receive information from our business partners.
We may share or pass on information to other companies for administrative purposes such as processing data, monitoring the use of the website. These companies must act in accordance with the instructions we give them and to comply with data protection laws to keep the information secure.
The time period in which we retain personal information varies. Unless there is a legal requirement for us to keep the information for a specific period, we will not retain it for longer than it is necessary.
You have a right to ask for a copy of your information for which we charge a small fee of £10 to cover administrative expenses. Please forward this to our registered office address.
To make sure we follow your instructions correctly and to improve our service to you through training of our staff, we may monitor or record communication.